THE NEW YORK PREMIERE OF
"Carolyn Molloy triumphs in Adam Rapp's "The Edge of Our Bodies""
- Village Voice (Full Review)
"A Compelling coming of age story"
- Broadway World (Full Review)
"Molloy builds a Multilayered character, a young woman who both craves attention and stands outside of her life "
- Lighting & Sound America (Full Review)
"The Edge of Our Bodies at the Edge of Our Seats."
- Front Mezz Junkies (Full Review)
"Molloy is compelling, achieving theatre Magic"
- Theatre is Easy (Full Review)
"Portrayal of a teen on the edge brims with energy, razor wit at TUTA"
- Chicago Tribune (Full Review)
"Critic's Pick. This is a brave production of a haunting play and is not to be missed."
- Performink (Full Review)
"d12 – “Heckuva Good Show”
- Theatre by Numbers (Full Review)
"Molloy’s creation is an act of amazing preparation, vulnerability and spontaneity."
- New City (Full Review)